If you have arrived at this point, you are in for a treat because no other survival and prepper site does this.
Without further ado, let’s cover the 100+ survival books!
Archive of 95 of the Great SHTF PDFs
Military, Combat & Tactical
U.S. Army Survival Field Manuals
Special Forces Manuals
- US Army Special Forces Medical Handbook ST 31-91B – PDF
- US Navy Seal Survival Handbook
- Ranger Handbook – 2006 – PDF
Self Defense and Hand to Hand Combat
Military Trades and Skills
Other Military and Law Enforcement
- FM 21-76-1 Survival-Evasion-Recovery – Military Manual – PDF
- Art of War – PDF
- The Guerrilla and How To Fight Him – PDF
- Total Resistance
- USMC Summer Survival Course Handbook
- Physical Security
Snaring and Hunting
General Wilderness Survival Guides
Food & Storage
- Canning – PDF
- Complete Guide to Home Canning – PDF
- Canning and Preserving
- Preservation of Fish and Meat
- Camping Recipes – PDF
- Dutch Oven & Grill Recipes – PDF
- Jerky Recipes – PDF
- 60 Gift Mixes In-A-Jar Recipe’s
- Montana Winter Survival Manual – PDF
- Recipe for Making Soap #1 – Text file
- Recipe for Making Soap #2 – Text file
- Wood Burning – PDF
- 1881 Household Cyclopedia – book – PDF
- Morel Mushroom Hunting – PDF
- How To Make Black Powder
- The Household Cyclopedia
- The Handbook For Practical Farmers
- Practical Farming and Gardening
- Rural Tanning Techniques
- Ultimate Survival Skills
- How to Handle a Crisis
- FEMA Emergency Supplies Checklist – All Americans should have some basic supplies on hand in order to survive for at least three days if an emergency occurs. Following is a listing of some basic items that every emergency supply kit should include.
- FEMA Family Supply List – Water, food, and clean air are important things to have if an emergency happens. Each family or individual’s kit should be customized to meet specific needs, such as medications and infant formula. It should also be customized to include important family documents.
- 3 Day’s Emergency Prep’s – PDF
- Nuclear War Survival Skills – Excellent book describing the means by which to prepare for a nuclear war – especially with expedient and low cost methods.
- The Family Fallout Shelter MP-15 – PDF This is a digitized copy of the old (1959) civil defense book that showcases several fallout shelter types along with information on proper ventilation, supplies needed, and fallout wind patterns. This is a very old “classic” document that still holds some value today.
- FEMA – Protection In The Nuclear Age Government sponsored book that came out many years ago on the topic of surviving a nuclear war. Provides lots of information on fallout and the inherent dangers of nuclear weapons.
- SODIS – Safe Water School Training Manual – PDF This download provides excellent educational material on all things making sure water is safe to drink.
- Water Treatment